Blues Views
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for a change?

3 posters

Go down

Time for a change? Empty Time for a change?

Post by TrueBlue Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:29 pm

Just throwing it out there..... Although there may not be resource in the club now (and Mark seems as pains to keep saying it), there has been earlier in the season and on that basis we've underachieved.

Several experienced managers who could utilise what we've got better? Again I'm not saying it's the thing to do just canvassing views. We've an ageing squad, highlighted tonight by a young, hungry colne side. Young lads at Nelson being brushed aside in place of 30 something's who just are'nt doing it, Hession and Nuttall given less than half hour to change it tonight? Are the older players running the show in the background?

TrueBlue

Back to top Go down

Time for a change? Empty Re: Time for a change?

Post by Philip A Berry Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:44 am

Please be clear about what you are saying, and what you are implying.

Philip A Berry

Back to top Go down

Post by JKennett636 Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:18 am

He's the right man for the job, let's not have short memories on what he's achieved at the club. But... This is without doubt the biggest test for him, an underachieving, ageing, experienced squad that needs a re-jig.

Saturday was woeful and I would expect a huge reaction tomorrow, I'm looking forward to a trip back to Barlick, and really it's a side we should beat, but not if the lads minds are on holiday

JKennett636
Admin

https://bluesviews.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip A Berry Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:28 am

Can't disagree with that JK.

I think the average age of the Vintage Clarets was lower than the average age of Nelson FC.

Philip A Berry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum