nobody interested in the blues?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nobody interested in the blues?

Post by BLUESBOB on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:04 am

Now that MF has gone, it would appear that no-one has anything positive or negative to say about Fildseys tenure so far.
Comments please!!

BLUESBOB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: nobody interested in the blues?

Post by JKennett636 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:08 am

Appears not Bob, I've started a few threads with little response.

Mixed bag from Paul in my view, I do wish he wouldn't get involved with the Colne roadshow like he seems to, all a bit insestuous for me.

It's nice to see some lads who work hard for the club, but they've not got the quality of what we had previously. Can't really judge him until he's had a summer to bring in what he wants then we can give him some stick :-)

I didn't go today but doesn't sound good with them having 10 men and still winning! I'll be there Tuesday!

JKennett636
Admin

View user profile http://bluesviews.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BLUESBOB on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:52 am

I agree JKwith you about the Colne thing, although I don't think Fildsey will have anywhere near the same sort of budget that MF was afforded.
He seems to have one or two good local lads and the age of the team must be 10 yrs younger than MF.
As for Tuesday I can only see 1 winner and I regret to say they won't be wearing blue! Colne are going for it and if they lose this then it'll be all over for them. Linnetts seem to be cruising at the moment.

BLUESBOB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip A Berry on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:38 am

In truth Colne were a tad fortunate to win. One silly mistake by the goalkeeper and 3 points went to Holt House.

Philip A Berry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum