Blues Views
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS? Or no panic yet?

4 posters

Go down

SOS? Or no panic yet? Empty SOS? Or no panic yet?

Post by TrueBlue Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:58 am

Just about a quarter of games gone in the league, where's that red button?

TrueBlue

Back to top Go down

SOS? Or no panic yet? Empty Re: SOS? Or no panic yet?

Post by colne blue Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:59 am

Think we might have to accept that we are relegated this season,we should stick with the team and management and gain experience for next season.Think we are not physical at this level yet.

colne blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip A Berry Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Certainly looks and feels like a relegation battle but I don't accept that we are already down.

A couple of wins and the table looks a lot different.

It's not over till someone sings, whatever their gender or weight.

Philip A Berry

Back to top Go down

Post by HammersforEver Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:07 am

Panic? Why Panic.

This is a new management team who cobbled a team together in pre-season with many players who had not played at this level before and with a drastically reduced wage budget in comparison to previous recent seasons.

I have only missed 2 games at Ashington and Maine Rd last Saturday.

We have played disjointed at times but still competed. We have played well and been unlucky and we have had to cope with some players leaving for other clubs that have needed replacing with even more new players coming in.

Putting all the above factors into the equation I have been pleasantly surprised with the competitive character this young team is displaying even though you can see that some still lack confidence.

West Didsbury and Squires Gate matches are prime examples - Plating WD off the pitch still 0-0 midway through 2nd half and one clanger by midfielder and one by a young defender and the ball is in the back of the net - there one and only effort in the whole of the 2nd half.

Squires Gate 3-1 up and cruising. Midfielders pushing on full of confidence trying to get the 4th resulting in not being able to get back and with the lunging challenges resulting in a corner, a free kick and a penalty all resulting in goals in addition to a keeper misjudgement and we are all wondering how we have lost.

Management will be well aware what the shortcomings are in this team and they are knowledgeable enough to know how to make it all work with a Strong workhorse of a striker urgently required in my opinion and this team will take off. There are some good solid youngsters in this team with 6 or 7 under 20 years old all playing well but some still learning the amount of effort required to play at this level.

I think we will finish in top half if we get the two quality additions we need.

HammersforEver

http://www.corpobello.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum