Blues Views
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V Northwich villa

3 posters

Go down

V Northwich villa Empty V Northwich villa

Post by BLUESBOB Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:19 am

A totally inept 2nd half performance. I have not seen a blues team play as pathetically for the last few seasons as this lot did in the 2nd half. Not on e chance created and on the backfoot throughout. Play like this and no chance against Colne or Jarrow. Pathetic!!!

BLUESBOB

Back to top Go down

V Northwich villa Empty Re: V Northwich villa

Post by TrueBlue Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:29 am

Something going on behind the scenes, Fell looked totally disinterested today, linked with the Clitheroe job in midweek and their manager left today?? I stood near the dugouts and he hardly said 2 words, ineffective changes, inept performance.... Mind elsewear??

TrueBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by JKennett636 Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Long and short of it is the club is in it's best shape for years, and despite a poor result yesterday still very much in the promotion mix, my understanding is Mark's influence off the field is as valuable as off it and for me, if he leaves it would raise some massive questions about how, and why...

You must have missed all the games we played in October last year under interim managers Bob, or the whole of season 11/12 if you thought that was bad

JKennett636
Admin

https://bluesviews.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BLUESBOB Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:30 pm

No, you are missing my point jkennett. I saw most of the games at home last season and whilst the quality of players was not up to present standard, at least effort and passion was present. Yesterday there was no passion and very little effort from the majority. Also I would imagine there will be a vast difference in amounts being paid to players compared to last year. All in all I stand by what I said, yesterday they were PATHETIC and ought to be ashamed.

BLUESBOB

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueBlue Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:52 pm

TrueBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down