Blues Views
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dev squad versus Liversedge

2 posters

Go down

Dev squad versus Liversedge Empty Dev squad versus Liversedge

Post by HammersforEver Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:43 am

Top drawer performance all round from the youngsters.

Played some very good attacking football and looked very solid at the back.

Good to see the two lads recently put out on loan still doing the business for the Admirals as both Barski and Nolan got on the score-sheet.

Midfield combo of Brooks and Mahoney (Back after leg break) dominating the middle of the park particularly the second half.

Debut for young left back called Luke who although a little tentative at first, grew into the game and looked comfortable and composed when in possession. A very bright future with the Admirals I'm sure and another 17 year old.

Finch brought stability to a solid back line with his experience and constant communication and a very energetic performance from the captain Josh Walne.

Horrocks playing his best game yet and deservedly got the MOM.

Young keeper looked equally as impressive as he did against Colne in the recent cup match and deserved to keep a clean sheet.

Collectively, they produced a good solid first half display but an outstanding second half it has to be said. Top result!! next up Colne away (cup) on Monday 10th February.

HammersforEver

http://www.corpobello.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dev squad versus Liversedge Empty Re: Dev squad versus Liversedge

Post by Philip A Berry Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:09 pm

I nearly went but the weather put me off.No shelter at ACCROSS.

I intend to be up at Colne on Monday night but with this weather I expect it will be off.

Philip A Berry

Back to top Go down